StarCluster - Mailing List Archive

Re: Fwd: freenx

From: Justin Riley <no email>
Date: Wed, 18 May 2011 03:23:59 -0400

Hi Ranjit,

If I recall correctly with freenx you will need to change
"PasswordAuthentication no" to "PasswordAuthentication yes" in
/etc/ssh/sshd_conf and then restart the ssh daemon via
"/etc/init.d/ssh restart". Also, don't forget to set a password for
the user you're attempting to login as. For example, if your cluster
user is sgeadmin then you need to set a password for that user by
running "passwd sgeadmin" as root.

HTH,

~Justin