StarCluster - Mailing List Archive

Re: http proxy configuration

From: Justin Riley <no email>
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2011 00:18:39 -0400

Hi Adam,

Yea StarCluster has it's own settings for the boto connection it uses and currently the http proxy settings are not exposed in the config. Fortunately this shouldn't be too hard to implement. I've filed a bug for this issue:

https://github.com/jtriley/StarCluster/issues/18

I'll close this bug with a commit when this feature has been implemented.

~Justin