StarCluster - Mailing List Archive

Re: Running StarCluster on EPD with Python 2.7

From: Justin Riley <no email>
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2011 00:22:12 -0400

Hi Drew,

This is an issue with the 1.9b boto version not being compatible with Python 2.7. The latest boto (2.0b4) is compatible with Python 2.7 but you'll need to download and install the latest development version of StarCluster in order to use it until the next version of StarCluster is released. If you decide to test the development version please shutdown all running clusters first, then remove any security groups starting with '_at_sc-' via the AWS console (http://aws.amazon.com/console). You shouldn't need to modify your current StarCluster config at all.

HTH,

~Justin