StarCluster - Mailing List Archive

Re: StarCluster with CCI

From: Justin Riley <no email>
Date: Fri, 04 Mar 2011 13:33:12 -0500

Hi Jonathan,

Sorry for the delay, there's actually only one AMI that works for
cluster compute instances and this image also works for the cluster GPU
instances.

The current version of StarCluster is not compatible with these images,
however, the latest github code is compatible if you're interested in
testing. The next 0.92 version of StarCluster will support clusters of
cluster compute/cluster GPU instance types.

HTH

~Justin