StarCluster - Mailing List Archive

Re: StarCluster not mounting EBS volume correctly

From: Justin Riley <no email>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 22:44:32 -0400

  On 10/27/10 9:23 PM, Dan Tenenbaum wrote:

> I didn't pay close enough attention, but I think sometimes perhaps the
> stop cluster command displays instance IDs of instances that have
> already stopped.
Ahh, yes the stop command is picking up terminated instances because the
security group is being destroyed/created repeatedly. This should be
fixed in the latest github code, however, terminating already terminated
instances is harmless, albeit obviously confusing for users.

I still need to investigate why you're getting the "failed to
authenticate to host root as user " errors. I'll follow up with this
when I get a chance to test.

Is anyone else experiencing this issue with createvolume in SC 0.91 (or
0.91.1)?

~Justin