StarCluster - Mailing List Archive

Re: starcluster-extras plugin project on git --- PackageLoader

From: Austin Godber <no email>
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2010 13:08:37 -0400

Hi Justin,
     Yeah, thats fine by me. If you want, you can cherrypick from what
I have done and go from there. Making it a proper package and doing
whatever you see fit. I didn't quite get the packaging done. Same goes
for automatically copying the cluster-install, which is on my TODO list
in the README. I had kinda thought that copying the cluster-install
would be easier after I made it package, thus forcing some structure on
the directory layout ...

     Also, how on earth would I write a test for something like this
plugin? Seems messy.

     Just gimme a holler with instructions once you have em.

Austin