StarCluster - Mailing List Archive

Re: [Starcluster] balancer

From: Amaro Taylor <no email>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2010 11:34:57 -0700

Hi Rajat,

Thanks yah I should have thought to use the starcluster help command. Will
start testing it some today and tomorrow.

Best,
Amaro Taylor
RES Group, Inc.
1 Broadway • Cambridge, MA 02142 • U.S.A.
Tel: 310 880-1906 (Direct) • Fax: 617-812-8042 • Email:
amaro.taylor_at_resgroupinc.com

Disclaimer: The information contained in this email message may be
confidential. Please be careful if you forward, copy or print this message.
If you have received this email in error, please immediately notify the
sender and delete the message.