StarCluster - Mailing List Archive

Re: [Starcluster] EC2 Cluster Compute Instances

From: Dan Yamins <no email>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2010 09:32:07 -0400

This is great. Using them in a meaningful way though will require
integrating a bunch of new amazon concepts into starcluster

  http://docs.amazonwebservices.com/AWSEC2/latest/UserGuide/

especially, connecting the "cluster placement groups" with starcluster's
existing cluster concept and configuration options. But I'm sure Justin
hasn't got anything else to work on :)