StarCluster - Mailing List Archive

[Starcluster] Starcluster hangs in "Waiting for cluster start"

From: Carlos Fernando Corral Espinoza <no email>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2010 11:45:56 -0500

Hello,

Days ago I had a problem executing the starcluster, it hangs in "Waiting for
cluster start" for a very long
time.
I had a image where I installed the starcluster and my tools to my project.
Doing some tests I detected the error, in the starcluster configuration
file, I had that NODE_IMAGE_ID
and MASTER_IMAGE_ID were the same image where I installed the starcluster
and my tools to my project..

To solve this problem I had to create two images.
The first image I installed the starcluster.
The second image I installed my tools to my project.
Now, and I only use the first image to get up the starcluster and set the
starcluster configuration file , in the section NODE_IMAGE_ID and
MASTER_IMAGE_ID with the second
image.

But I would like to have everything installed in an only image and up nodes
with the same image.
Could be it possible? Appreciate if you could give an explanation thanks ..

--
Greetings,
Carlos Corral Espinoza