StarCluster - Mailing List Archive

Re: [Starcluster] Eucalyptus support

From: Justin Riley <no email>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 17:46:10 -0400

Hi Nicholas,

Excellent, these commands work for me as well with Eucalyptus. I know what's
causing the AWS credentials issue and I'm working on it. I'll post again when
it's ready for testing in github.

I'm also going to try and bundle the starcluster iso into EMI on Eucalyptus to
see if I can reproduce your ssh issues.

~Justin