StarCluster - Mailing List Archive

Re: [Starcluster] failed installing Sun Grid Engine...

From: chuan gao <no email>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 13:35:36 -0400

Hi Justin and Dan,
Sorry for all the trouble, it's all my fault, it turned out that I used the
wrong AMI type. it worked like a charm after I changed that. I do have
another question though, I need to use GSL and gotoBLAS for my computation,
which I didn't find it installed on the cluster, I am thinking about
compiling these locally on my EBS volume and include the library in my code.
is there any other better way?
Thank you all guys for the help!
Chuan