StarCluster - Mailing List Archive

Re: [Starcluster] failed installing Sun Grid Engine...

From: chuan gao <no email>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2010 14:15:12 -0400

I am using the standard AMI
the OS is ubuntu 9.10
yes. I can ssh into AMI with no problem. actually, the error occured at the
last step when it is configuring NFS. I checked the AMI on amazon and they
have been started. and my permanent volume has been mounted.
concerning the error,
build/bdist.linux-i686/egg/paramiko/sftp_client.py
I looked into directory StarCluster-0.90.1/build/bdist.linux-i686 and
nothing is there. should there be egg/paramiko/sftp_client.py ?
Thanks