StarCluster - Mailing List Archive

create / manage clusters with IAM role via SAML identity provider

From: Brian Huffman <no email>
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2017 19:03:38 +0000

All,

Does anyone know or can speculate on how to create / manage a starcluster using an IAM role that's granted via SAML identity provider?

Currently I'm able to use the AWS CLI tools this way, but I tried taking the aws_access_key_id, aws_secret_access_key from the cli credentials file and it didn't work. There are other tokens that the CLI uses (aws_session_token, aws_security_token) that might be necessary....

Is it possible?

Thanks,
Brian

The contents of this message are intended only for the use
of the individual to which they are addressed and may
contain confidential or privileged information. If you are
not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that
any use, distribution, disclosure or copying of this
message, any attachment or the information contained
therein is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
transmission in error, please notify the original sender
immediately and delete all copies of this message, along
with any attachments. Thank you.