StarCluster - Mailing List Archive

Re: mount sc nfs volume to non sc node

From: Jacob Barhak <no email>
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2016 03:29:37 -0600

So Cedar,

It seems you will have to make the other machine you want to share its disk
accessible to StarCluster. I do not think it is a StarCluster specific
issue. It is the same as if you wanted to have any machine share its disk
with another remote machine.

However, you are not the first trying to NFS share a volume outside
StarCluster. What are you trying to accomplish with that? Is it just
convenience or are you aiming at some specific functionality.

Hopefully the list can help with a solution.

              Jacob