StarCluster - Mailing List Archive

Re: Creating multiple clusters from the same template

From: Rajat Banerjee <no email>
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2015 11:41:44 -0400

Have you considered using AWS Elastic File System? It would let you mount
your volume from multiple instances. It's
$0.30/GB-month, which is a lot more than EBS, but it's actually elastic and
multi-mountable. It's only available in a few regions.

https://aws.amazon.com/efs/

Is there Starcluster work required to support EFS? I may be able to take a
crack at it.
Best,
Raj