StarCluster - Mailing List Archive

Re: UPDATE STARCLUSTER FOR C4 ISTANCE SUPPORT

From: Christopher Clearfield <no email>
Date: Thu, 06 Aug 2015 16:44:05 +0000

You can use pip to install off of the development branch:

pip install git+git://github.com/jtriley/StarCluster.git_at_develop

But, this will get you other features that you may not want.

Alternately, for a change this simple, you could also just "cargo
cult" i.e., copy & paste the relevant changes from static.py.

If you're using a virtualenv (say "dev") to manage your packages, the
file you'll need to modify is:

dev/lib/python2.7/site-packages/starcluster/static.py (or something similar)

Best,

Chris