StarCluster - Mailing List Archive

Re: NFS Mount from "External" Machine to Cluster

From: Devin Boyer <no email>
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2015 16:35:06 -0400

Hi Vasisht,

Thanks for the info. I was aware of the volumes tag, unfortunately we'd
need to share an existing volume. Someone else suggested a plugin to me (
https://github.com/jtriley/StarCluster/issues/44#issuecomment-21766616) so
I'll check that out. I am aware of the Elastic File System, and I'm
definitely interested in playing with that once it comes out! Perhaps there
will be relevant space to author a plugin with that once it launches!

Thanks again,
-Devin