StarCluster - Mailing List Archive

set qlogin timeout?

From: David Koppstein <no email>
Date: Wed, 08 Apr 2015 16:07:57 -0400

Hello,

First of all, I'd like to thank the kind soul who put up the shared
14.04 StarCluster AMI on us-east-1. My company and I are happily using
it and it works great, even with the load balancer. Thank you!

Second, I was wondering whether anyone might know how to increase the
timeout of qlogin (currently ~5sec) such that the load balancer has time
to add a node to run the interactive shell (takes ~5min). I realize this
is an SGE issue but is somewhat specific to the StarCluster load
balancer setup.

Cheers

David Koppstein
Data Scientist, AbVitro Inc.