StarCluster - Mailing List Archive

starting new cluster with different config file

From: Shayan Shams <no email>
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2015 13:28:38 -0600

I have started one cluster with config file stored in default location but
I wana start another on with different configuration file so I am wondering
whether I can stored the other config file in different place and start my
new cluster with the following command
starcluster -c /path/to/starcluster/config listclusters #start new config
file
starcluster -c /path/to/starcluster/config start newcluster #start new
cluster based on new config