StarCluster - Mailing List Archive

Re: request of new features of starcluster

From: Ramon Ramirez-Linan <no email>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2015 10:51:44 -0500

Hi,

For question 1
What do you think about adding an option where the user can specify a SG to
server as a template for the Cluster's SG?
So if I have a production SG (psg) StarCluster can copy that group psg_sc,
that way the workflow of destroying a cluster will be safer since psg_sc
only exist for the purpose of that cluster. I think this option would be
easier to implement.

For question 2,
I would also like to see this feature, what I have been doing for now is to
bake the compute node storage in the AMI