StarCluster - Mailing List Archive

Re: AWS Re:Invent 2014

From: Jacob Barhak <no email>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2014 16:57:25 -0600

Thanks Sergio,

Thats a nice video that explains well the cultural elements associated with
this change.

And this brings a question. Is there a web site or other portal other than
this list that gathers videos and starcluster related publications.

Having those in one place can be helpful for new starcluster users as well
as those who present and also for starcluster.

Perhaps a github file moderated by starcluster officials can be created for
this and people can edit their publications in. Yet any other gathering
mechanism would do.

I hope a page like this can be created.

       Jacob

On Nov 19, 2014 7:00 AM, "Sergio Mafra" <sergiohmafra_at_gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi fellows,
>
> This is the link for my presentation at AWS re:Invent 2014.
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60chZxQUVrI
>
> All best,
>
> Sergio
>
> On Mon, Nov 17, 2014 at 11:12 AM, Sergio Mafra <sergiohmafra_at_gmail.com>
wrote:

>> Hi Ramon,
>>
>> No problems.
>> They told me that all AWS Re:Invent 2014 sessions will be available soon
on YouTube/Slideshare.

>> So stay tunned.
>>
>> All best,
>>
>> Sergio
>>

>> On Mon, Nov 17, 2014 at 11:09 AM, rlinan <rlinan_at_navteca.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi Sergio,
>>> I couldn't make it to the event, so you have a link to your
presentation?

>>> Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device

Re:Invent 2014.