StarCluster - Mailing List Archive

Re: User security

From: MacMullan, Hugh <no email>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2014 15:18:17 +0000

It really depends on what you're looking to do. Are these PAYING CUSTOMERS who you MUST (contractually) keep apart? Or are they members of a team and you just want them to keep from accidentally hurting each other? You'll have to work throught the ramifications of the answers to these questions yourself, and probably learn about IAM User in the process. I DON'T use IAM User generally, except in a casual "team" world, so can't really answer your question in any detailed way.

Good luck,
-Hugh