StarCluster - Mailing List Archive

Re: Configure Nodes to submit jobs

From: Jacob barhak <no email>
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2014 15:29:25 -0500

Hi Greg,

If you have a way to connect to the display if your AMI you may wish to try a small application called qmon.

I never tried it in starcluster environment, yet Hugh reported recently on this list that it worked for him on a discussion on a Ubuntu 14.04 AMI.

This graphical user interface is quite helpful when setting users/queues/machines/permissions and other settings.

Unless someone has a direct answer for you, I suggest you try this direction.

Yet I assume someone in this list knows much better and will be more helpful.

       Jacob

Sent from my iPhone