StarCluster - Mailing List Archive

Re: Configure Nodes to submit jobs

From: MacMullan, Hugh <no email>
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2014 18:19:01 +0000

Hi Greg:

Use the Python Package Installer Plugin!

http://star.mit.edu/cluster/docs/latest/plugins/pypkginstaller.html

Note the "If you already have a cluster running that didn't originally include the PyPkgInstaller plugin in its config you can manually run the plugin on the cluster ..." at the end.

Let us know how it goes.

-Hugh