StarCluster - Mailing List Archive

Re: SSH on all nodes

From: Rayson Ho <no email>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2014 14:02:48 -0400

Sounds like starcluster is not able to SSH into the nodes. How did you
create the AMI?

As a quick test, use the SSH key that you specified in the starcluster
config to ssh into one of the instances - note that you can get the
instance names & IP from the AWS web management console.

Rayson

http://gridscheduler.sourceforge.net/
http://gridscheduler.sourceforge.net/GridEngine/GridEngineCloud.html

On Mon, Sep 15, 2014 at 12:52 PM, David Von Dollen <davidvondollen_at_gmail.com