StarCluster - Mailing List Archive

Issue in Config File - No Valid Sections Defined

From: Prakhar Gaur <no email>
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2014 19:43:53 +0530

Hello,

I am starcluster newbie.
Using Qiime software, version 1.8.0
AMI : ami-e788a08e

Installed starcluster on AWS instance, with Amazon linux
via easy_install
v. 0.95.5

Created and edited config file, please find attached.
The AWS user is IAM and I am using correct key and access code.

$ starcluster start firstcluster

!!! ERROR - No valid sections defined in config file
/home/ec2-user/.starcluster/config

Basically I would like to use a AWS instance to create and operate the
cluster with.

Also is it advisable to use the same key I use for logging to other
instances, for launching this cluster ?

Appreciate your time.

--
Thanking you,
--

  • application/octet-stream attachment: config