StarCluster - Mailing List Archive

Re: EBS optimized and enhanced networking

From: Cedar McKay <no email>
Date: Fri, 30 May 2014 07:53:20 -0700

Great, thanks! Looking forward to playing with EBS optimized instances.

As for enhance networking, do the official starcluster HVM AMIs have the required NIC driver? If not, why not, and how would I know which drivers to install? And short of benchmarking the network, is there any simple way to tell whether enhanced networking is functioning on my cluster?

Thanks!
Cedar