StarCluster - Mailing List Archive

Re: plugin for supervisor?

From: Cory Dolphin <no email>
Date: Tue, 20 May 2014 12:36:51 -0400

Hey Sergio,

I wrote a simple plugin wrapping ipcluster with supervisord which may be
worth looking at.

Supervisord seems to be really easy to work with, and it might make sense
to define a higher-level plugin to allow the definition of different
configurations, etc.

Let me know if you have any questions that I can answer,
Cory