StarCluster - Mailing List Archive

Re: Simple Web interface for StarCluster

From: Sergio Mafra <no email>
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2014 11:17:13 -0300

Hi Hugh,

Thanks for your answer,
What is happening is that if you issue commands like "ls -la", it works
perfectly.
If you issue a StarCluster command like "starcluster listclusters"... it
works.
but if you try to use"Starcluster start -c cluster_template
cluster_name"... it doesn´t show any output and $output returns empty.
If you try to do another example, this is what is going to happen.

1. Try $ starcluster listclusters > output.txt (the file will have all
output)
2. if you try $ starcluster start -c cluster_template cluster_name >
output.txt (the file will be 0 bytes)

All best,

Sergio