StarCluster - Mailing List Archive

Re: registering nodes with SGE after plugins run

From: Lyn Gerner <no email>
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2014 11:05:00 -1000

Hi Christian,

You'll need to do the extra steps described here (look for the discussion
of disable_queue=True and running the sge plugin explicitly):

http://star.mit.edu/cluster/docs/latest/plugins/sge.html<http://star.mit.edu/cluster/docs/latest/plugins/sge.html?highlight=master>

Then you can include your own plugins before sge on the plugins= line of
your config.

Best of luck,
Lyn