StarCluster - Mailing List Archive

Fwd: Tab auto completion

From: Arman Eshaghi <no email>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2014 09:18:12 +0330

Can anyone help here please?

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, Feb 18, 2014 at 11:41 AM
Subject: Tab auto completion
To: starcluster_at_mit.edu

Dear all,

For some reason I'm unable to find autocompletion.sh in order to source the
file in ~/.bashrc (or /.zshrc). I have searched my path for it, and I can
find completion.py and completion.pyc but not the bash script (.sh file).
This is my address to starcluster that I'm looking into:

/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/StarCluster-0.95-py2.7.egg/star
cluster

I'm working on Debian Jennie. I wonder if I could find the
autocompletion.sh somewhere else? Any input is highly appreciated.

Arman