StarCluster - Mailing List Archive

Re: openmpi libraries in starcluster AMIs

From: Shmuel Link <no email>
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2014 08:29:37 -0800

Thank you. You are completely correct. I didn't realize that Ubuntu 12.04
shipped with open-mpi 1.4.3. I need open-mpi >= 1.6.5.

Is my only option then to install from source? Do I have to then worry
about making the package in an m1.large ami if I might be eventually using
the image with a larger image?