StarCluster - Mailing List Archive

Re: Reconnect SC to cluster(s)?

From: Lyn Gerner <no email>
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2014 13:08:44 -1000

Thanks as always, Rayson.

I'd had a circumstance some weeks back where my laptop's install of
StarCluster couldn't see a cluster I'd initiated from our cluster launcher
node. I wrongly took it as a limitation; just confirmed that it does work.
 My problem was solved by adding an explicit region specification, which
was necessary because my default region has changed since the laptop
install.

Great to have this seamless operational capability.

Thanks again, to all.

Best,
Lyn