StarCluster - Mailing List Archive

Re: How to install the development version of MIT StarCluster

From: Rajat Banerjee <no email>
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2013 11:46:33 -0500

Hi,
I did this for a client of mine just yesterday. Eventually I got it to work.

Things different from the instructions on the "Contribute" page:
1. $ sudo easy_install virtualenvwrapper
This command fails when you run it, but if you run it twice more, it
overcomes its own internal difficulties and finally succeeds. Run it three
times for success.

2. You can't 'git clone git:// ' unless you have valid SSH keys set up. Use
this URL instead to bypass SSH key checking:
git clone https://github.com/jtriley/StarCluster.git

After that, it worked out well for me. what specific problems are you
having?

Best,
Rajat