StarCluster - Mailing List Archive

Take a short survey to get amazon gift card

From: Del Munkhbaatar <no email>
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2013 17:33:34 +0000

Hi all,

We are a group of MIT graduate students working on group research project on cloud computing, more specifically Amazon EC2 spot instances. The research is aimed at discovering the evolving spot market dynamics and commoditization for those services.

We would appreciate your help by participating in the survey and would be glad to share our research results with you after completion. On participation, you would automatically be enrolled in our amazon gift card draw worth $30. Those who take further interview would receive an additional compensation.

Link http://goo.gl/7MNZOS

We thank you for your time and participation.

/Del
System Design and Management Fellow,
MIT’s School of Engineering and Sloan School of Management