StarCluster - Mailing List Archive

Re: Manipulating # of slots in Sun Grid Engine

From: Rayson Ho <no email>
Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2013 01:21:24 -0400

The easiest way is to set up queue calendars that are active for the
periods of time of your choice -- ie. when it is off peak hours, you
get the extra number of slots available to run jobs:

http://gridscheduler.sourceforge.net/htmlman/htmlman5/queue_conf.html
http://gridscheduler.sourceforge.net/htmlman/htmlman5/calendar_conf.html

Rayson

http://gridscheduler.sourceforge.net/