StarCluster - Mailing List Archive

Re: root volumes after termination

From: Rayson Ho <no email>
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2013 12:12:52 -0400

OK, start a 1-node EBS StarCluster (t1.micro is good) and make sure to
use your AMI instead of the standard StarCluster AMI. Then go to the
AWS management Console, select the instance of the 1-node cluster, and
click the "Root Device:" (eg. Root Device: sda1) link, and you will
see information about the root device like:

Root device type: ebs
Attachment time: 2012-12-12
Block device status: attached
Delete on termination: Yes