StarCluster - Mailing List Archive

Re: Fwd: Integration of MPICH2 plugin with SGE

From: Hyokun Yun <no email>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2013 11:10:42 -0700

Sergio,

Thanks for the advice!

I have read the document, but why would daemons reject the task if it is
configured $fill_up?
Shouldn't OGE work for both choices? The document doesn't say I should not
use $fill_up.

I think I gave $round_robin a try, but I will try once again and let you
know whether I had success.

Also, is it possible that this is a problem specific to the AMI I am using?

Best,
Hyokun Yun