StarCluster - Mailing List Archive

Re: see idle nodes? (or run distributed top?)

From: Rayson Ho <no email>
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2013 09:56:02 -0400

If you "sshmaster" inot the cluster, run qhost and then you will see the
load of each instance.

Note that it is not easy to run qhost (or other SGE commands) from your
local machine to talk to the EC2 instances.

Rayson

http://gridscheduler.sourceforge.net/

On Wed, Aug 14, 2013 at 11:09 PM, Jascha Sohl-Dickstein <jascha_at_stanford.edu