StarCluster - Mailing List Archive

see idle nodes? (or run distributed top?)

From: Jascha Sohl-Dickstein <no email>
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2013 20:09:00 -0700

Short of ssh-ing in to each node, is there a way to see a list of which nodes are idle? Or even better, to run a distributed version of top? (eg, something similar to wwtop in warewolf)

I've looked through the documentation, and while there are instructions on configuring the load balancer, I wasn't able to figure out a way to see activity on the nodes. Maybe I need to install Sun Grid Engine, and use qhost or qstat?

Thank you for any help!

-jascha