StarCluster - Mailing List Archive

Starcluster Implementation support

From: Ed <no email>
Date: Thu, 2 May 2013 13:24:54 -0400

Hi,

We are a relatively new starcluster user for bioinformatics purposes. We
have it running and have done some embarrassingly parallel sorts of jobs.

At this point, we'd like an expert's help to review what we have done and
perhaps help to ease over a few bumps on "how tos."

So we are seeking a consultant. No travel required (unless desired) and not
a huge workload. Fee commensurate with experience.

Also, if you have some other skills we could use, that might generate some
extra work if desired.

However we are also interested in folks who are already pretty busy but want
to make some extra income for perhaps a few hours of work here and there.

Please contact me at gray_ed_at_hotmail.com. I manage the group and am not a
recruiter.

Thanks,

Ed