StarCluster - Mailing List Archive

put command bug

From: Sagar Chhangawala <no email>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2013 10:48:29 -0500

Hi,

I am trying to use put command to transfer a folder containing
directories and files. However, the recursion is not handled very well.
The directories are transfered and then the files are put into the
previously transfered directories instead of outside. I hope the below
example explains the probelm. Is there a solution for this?

I am using put command as following:

starcluster put -u ubuntu mycluster /home/sagar/Documents/amazon_run/*
/home/ubuntu/scratch/RNA_run/

My directory listing:
genomes\
get_bam.time
Mock_R1.fastq
Mock_R2.fastq
MO_R1.fastq
MO_R2.fastq
nohup.out
put.time
run_amazon.sh
run_amazon.sh~
run_star.sh
run_star.sh~
run.time
STAR
transcriptome\

The layout of resulting directory on amazon:
/home/ubuntu/scratch/RNA_run/genomes/bwt2/:

get_bam.time
Mock_R1.fastq
Mock_R2.fastq
MO_R1.fastq