StarCluster - Mailing List Archive

Re: Is it possible to assign an existing security group to a cluster ....

From: Ron Chen <no email>
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2013 23:31:57 -0800 (PST)

I don't think you can assign an existing security group as Starcluster needs to use the descrirption field to store the cluster settings.

Just log on to the Amazon web console and you will see that it has a long and funny string in the security group descrirption.

 -Ron

Open Grid Scheduler: http://gridscheduler.sourceforge.net/