StarCluster - Mailing List Archive

Transitioning a cluster between StarCluster versions

From: David Erickson <no email>
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2012 10:29:25 -0800

I have an EBS backed cluster that I started using with a StarCluster dev
version from earlier in the year (after the last actual release).
However I ran into a bug when trying to resume the cluster from the
start state, so I rebased onto the current StarCluster dev branch, but
it complains that it cannot work with the cluster due to
version/formatting issues. Is there some command that will transition
the metadata of an existing cluster to the newest StarCluster version?

Thanks,
David