StarCluster - Mailing List Archive

Re: VPC support in StarCluster

From: Rayson Ho <no email>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2012 15:14:40 -0500

We are waiting for the changes for issue 21 as well. Without the
changes, StarCluster won't work in the HP Cloud (EC2 is still *the
Cloud*, but it would nice to support the OpenStack-based IaaS cloud
platforms)!

https://github.com/jtriley/StarCluster/issues/21

Rayson

http://gridscheduler.sourceforge.net/