StarCluster - Mailing List Archive

Re: Issue with 'ebsimage' command

From: Justin Riley <no email>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2012 14:10:02 -0400

Also, have you tried the AMI created by the run that crashed? I'm
curious whether it works or not given that the part of the code that
crashed was the very last part after the new AMI has been created.

This last part just sits and waits for the new AMI's snapshot to
finish. I do this because the AMI is not truely ready for launch until
the underlying snapshot has finished building...

~Justin