StarCluster - Mailing List Archive

Re: exclude the master node

From: Jean-Pierre Adam <no email>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2012 18:14:43 +0200

Thank you Ed, this is exactly what I was looking for.

Next time, I'll check out the config file first before asking.

JP

From: ecm200_at_gmail.com
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2012 13:59:24 +0200
Subject: Re: [StarCluster] exclude the master node
To: jean_pierre_adam_at_hotmail.com
CC: starcluster_at_mit.edu

Jean-Pierre.
This option is a setting in the configuration file for star cluster.
Use the SGE plugin instead of the automatic queue setup.
[plugin sge]

setup_class = starcluster.plugins.sge.SGEPluginmaster_is_exec_host = False

Following argument excludes master as execution host.
Be sure to set the queue command to false before executing the SGE plugin.

Something like:
[cluster smallcluster]disable_queue = Trueplugins = sge

Hope this helps.

Ed