StarCluster - Mailing List Archive

Re: exclude the master node

From: Ed Morris <no email>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2012 13:59:24 +0200

Jean-Pierre.

This option is a setting in the configuration file for star cluster.

Use the SGE plugin instead of the automatic queue setup.

[plugin sge]
setup_class = starcluster.plugins.sge.SGEPlugin
master_is_exec_host = False

Following argument excludes master as execution host.

Be sure to set the queue command to false before executing the SGE plugin.

Something like:

[cluster smallcluster]
disable_queue = True
plugins = sge