StarCluster - Mailing List Archive

Scientific Linux 6

From: Gavin W. Burris <no email>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2012 22:25:06 -0400

Hi All,

I took the time to build a Scientific Linux 6.2 image for StarCluster:
ami-d3ce7bba starcluster-base-scientific-linux-6.2-x86_64-06

If anyone would like to give it a try, please do. If you are interested
in the build log, please see here for all commands:
http://idolinux.blogspot.com/2012/08/starcluster-with-scientific-linux-6.html

Is it possible to have this image listed as one of the starcluster
listpublic images? I know there are a lot of RHEL / CentOS / SL
rpm-based shops that would find this useful.

Cheers,
--
Gavin W. Burris
Senior Systems Programmer