StarCluster - Mailing List Archive

No handlers could be found for logger "ssh.transport"

From: Napolitano, Diane <no email>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2012 14:09:09 -0700

Hello, what is starcluster trying to tell me when a starcluster put fails with:

No handlers could be found for logger "ssh.transport"
!!! ERROR - Unable to connect: Socket is closed |
!!! ERROR - Check your internet connection?

?

I can starcluster sshmaster into the instance with the same name and everything works just fine. Also, this just started happening today on a copy of starcluster I installed and set up yesterday. starcluster put worked fine then.

Thanks,
Diane